Déjà Vu is visual memory.
The way it works is that you take pictures of things you would like to remember. For example, products you see in a magazine, recipes you read in a cooking book, wine labels in a restaurant, Newspaper articles, DVDs, CDs or event flyers.
Each picture becomes a visual memo. A regular camera app doesn’t distinguish those memos from “regular“ photos. Déjà Vu helps you organize and structure your visual memos in an easy and effective way. It does this through a tailored interface for tagging and categorization and an integration of image recognition technology.
- Quick shot camera allows rapid picture taking
- Integrated Image recognition
- Synchronization with a cloud account
- Easy search. Find your visual memos by keywords and tags.
- Location tag. Locate your visual memos on a map.
- Available on iPhone and Web
Déjà Vu is free for up to 30 visual memos/month. Learn more at Kooaba.