Gartner asserts that “connected cars or smart cars are poised to play a pivotal role in the Internet of Things (IoT)”. We say “Hah!”
- Who levies automotive platform taxes?
- What in the world could “over serving” transportation mean?
- Using the Automatic app in a Porsche.
- BMW’s “sounding the alarm” over tech companies efforts to collect auto data.
- China’s car industry and other unimportant details relative to declining interest in driving among young people.
via Asymcar 21: Where we’re going, we don’t need roads | Asymcar.