This site is an evolving experiment in collaborative and peer reviewed analysis. Participation is subject to some rules designed to encourage a scientific method of analysis. Contributions to this site as authors or through comments are welcome but they must also obey these rules.
The rules are:
- Show work. Like your teacher and professor told you: no credit without a clear trail of logic. Extra credit for brevity, clarity and visualization.
- Attribute and cite what is not your work. This is why URLs were invented.
- Share data. Keeping analysis secret reduces its value and accuracy because it is not subject to peer review.
- Cite only public information. If the owner does not want to share, he or she has the right to keep secrets (but see rule 3).
- Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
- Maintain zero tolerance for lack of civility. Any disrespectful comments will be deleted. There will be no warnings.