I’m super excited to announce the Apple Investor Event 2023. This will be the third Apple Investor Event I’ve hosted but it’s been a long time since the last one.
The event will take place November 9th, 2023 in Downtown Boston Area (precise location will be announced soon.)
The program is a series of talks with data/visualizations on the following topics:
- Products: Financial performance and market overview.
- Services: Understanding synergies with products
- Valuation: Measuring customer creation and retention
- Growth: Opportunities in Products, Services and Geographies. Emphasis on new products in Spatial Computing.
- Limits to growth: Market Saturation, Apple Silicon headroom, GDP growth.
- Externalities: Competition, macro, China, regulation.
We are planning a very intimate setting. Sign up here. Tickets are extremely limited. Evening events TBA.